[Artemisia] OOP, need costume help for 1906

L.J. Richards xrichards at montana.com
Sun Jun 25 19:44:26 CDT 2006

JO -
Go to the bookstore (or get a Dover catalog) and look for one of Thomas __
's (I'm can't think of his name at the moment and am not at work....)
paperdoll books.  I almost positive he has done this time period and it is a
quick (and simple way) to 'be in the style of' - at least on the surface.
(And they are cheap.)

Do you want to show her during daytime?  Out shopping?  He should have both
of these covered.

Good luck (probably others on this list will be more helpful).

HE Bronwen of I.