[Artemisia] Re: Revenge is Peep???

Jeff Brainard marcocaprioli at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 21:53:42 CST 2006

I think I would count as that pro musician type, albeit my children are
DOGS, but oddly enough, have a real penchant for "Little Bar of Soap"
(and making up new verses. hehe. Did you know that in the orchestral
set, the Nutcracker actually has underground lyrics? A lot of
symphonies do, too. They're a little ribauld.)

Marco
not hiding behind the music stand tonight (give it a couple
days--playing w/ Itzaak Perlman in a month)

--- Cat <no1home at onewest.net> wrote:

> > See also the following (safe for work/children/"rated G"/whatever)
>
> > "Macromedia
> > Flash" animation based on the same inane-yet-somehow-perversely-
> > addictive
> > tune:
>
> Ok folks, the thread is about Peeps.  Got that?  PEEPS!!!!!  oh,
> yeah, and torturing poor picked-on Duke Alan with the same (i.e.,
> PEEPS!).  And now that I have the band-aides off my finger tips and
> can type a little better for it, I was thinking of building the
> peeps-
> as-sealing-wax on the St-Alan-lenten-indulgences (with period-based
> text and real laced dependent seals in the English Chancellory style)
>
> website this evening- but no!  How could I even compete on the Aerie
>
> for attention and bandwidth when people are trading the lead-lines of
>
> their favorite back-seat-on-longtrip songs to torture your parents
> with.  I never even got to do that stuff!!!  We had to sing all those
>
> songs far far away from my parents.  Do you know what it's like to
> grow up with a former classical music-pro as a parent???  I have
> whole catologs of songs we could never sing except when the parental
>
> units were far far away (a rare occurrence).   ***SIGH***
>
> I've had
>
> "nobody love me, everybody hates me...think I'll eat some worms..."
> stuck in my head all day...
>
> This is all your fault, you evyl little leperchaun!!!
>
> Did I mention El Hermoso Dormiendo got the melted peeps out of both
> pots?!?  It's obviously another miracle of St. Alan...
>
> ttfn
> Therasia von

Nobodylovesmeeverybodyhatesmethinkilleatsomeworms...shortfatjuicyoneslon