[Artemisia] Sage Advice - FYI

Sage Advice koasageadvice at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 12:58:50 CST 2006

Greetings,

If you've been wondering where the Newsletter is, I was just informed that
the printers automatic stapler (the one that gets us the discount) broke
down and they had to order a part.  It has been fixed and
they will finishing stapling and trimming today with the promise the Sage
will be in the mail this afternoon or first thing tomorrow.

Please accept my humblest apologies if this has caused any inconveniences.

Lady Freydis
(heading out to go dust off CLUB son of TREE)