[Artemisia] Revenge is Peep - the website

Cat no1home at onewest.net
Thu Mar 9 00:46:22 CST 2006

Greetings Gentle Cousins:

The amount of email I have received over using peeps as sealing wax
has been truly staggering.  Since interest has been so high, I have
built a webpage detailing how I used peeps to seal several documents
with dependent seals in a medieval fashion.  Thank you for your
interest in this small endeavor of mine and I hope you enjoy the
website.  It is not yet linked to my homepage or SCA projects page,
but it will be soon.  Until then, you can link to it directly at:

http://www.rocks4brains.com/~cat/peep.html

ttfn,
Therasia