[Artemisia] Coronation Schedule

Morgan Wolf wolf912 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 10 08:15:37 CST 2006

I have to say this-

Therasia, Caontairn, did you consider for a moment *before* posting
something that publicly questions the abilities of the Steward that perhaps,
just perhaps, efforts were made to form such a schedule, and someone with
more authority over said schedule told the Steward "don't give times, we
never do it on time"?

Maistres Caontairn, you and I go WAAAAY back, we've both been Stewards for
Kingdom events, and we've even worked together on events, so I *know* you
know that the schedule, no matter what is officially posted will be roughly
the same-  Last Court 10-12-ish, First Court 11-1-ish, tourneys 1-5ish, no
real lunch break for the fighters, Closing Court/Feast 6-9-ish, last
announcement "site closed 20 minutes ago, everyone out".

On behalf of myself, and everyone else brave enough to volunteer to be a
Royal Event Steward, please think about all of the stuff we have to deal
with until about midnight the day of, and give us the benefit of the doubt
on the scheduling thing.

Just Morgan, opinions stated here do not necessarily reflect those of the
people I serve