[Artemisia] web site question

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 20:03:12 CDT 2006

Hi HE..
  The submission's page is the one i was speaking about.  Sorry i didn't make that clear.  i, and others, would really like to know the status of our name and or device submissions.  i have checked for many months and it still tells me "no page displayed."  our local herald submitted op changes as well.  some got changed some did not.
  i am not at all trying to start trouble either, or rock the boat, or start any flaming.  tho i would like a better understanding as to why a submission would take two years and a re-submission takes over a year.  all the submissions by our herald must have made it past our kingdom level since we didn't get any kicked back.  so.. where the heck are they now?  are they lost in the mail?  did the dog eat them?  evil sprits ran off with them?  our people who submitted their stuff were eager to send their submissions, couldn't wait to start sewing their banners.. then with the long long wait, they have even forgotten they submitted anything and have lost the interest in creating a banner.
  if anyone has any flaming to do, please send it to my email account and not post on this list.  i would just like to understand this 2+ year process.  maybe we should just pay our submissions money after our stuff has passed.  maybe things will move along faster.
  as far as judith and adne are concerned, that's a shame.  they both are wonderful people and montana is proud to have them as it's baron and baroness.  they both rock!
  Redhawk
Sondra Gibson <sgibson at edulog.com> wrote:
  Hi Red,

I don't know anything about submissions, or the time it's taking these days,
but after reading your email, I checked the site. It's up. Except for the
Submission page. But while I was there, I yet again checked the on-line OP.
I have no knowledge of the award status of folks in other groups, but for
BSK the OP is so far out of date that it's hardly useful. Over 6 months
after a change of Baron and Baroness, our past Baron and Baroness is still
listed. We have people who received Grants and Peerages and Kingdom level
awards *years* ago, that don't show. It's really rather sad. And yet,
(please - no disrespect intended) our new King and Queen and Prince and
Princess are listed correctly. And I know that it's not because the
information has not been sent in, because I sent it myself. Twice. Like
you - I'm not trying to start trouble. Just wondering why...

Gefjon