[Artemisia] Uprising XX

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Sun May 7 04:20:10 CDT 2006

Pre-Registration for Uprising XX is now closed, and after 3 days of solid
typing I have finally sent out the last e-mail confirmation.  Postal
Confirmations will go out in the mail Thursday for those that requested
them.  If you gave an e-mail address I am sending an e-mail confirmation
anyway.  What this all means is that if you Pre-Registered for Uprising XX
and do not get confirmation in the next week, e-mail me and I'll see what
the problem is.
The other bonus is after hours tonight Lady Helen has arranged the merchants
for town square.  While the list of registered merchants is uploaded right
now, the final layout will bet posted sometime this week!

This leads me to the next problem / impossible task... Land Allocation.
     8 People Pre-Registered with  have requested 0 Sq' of land.

Based on PreRegistration I need the Land Deputies for the following groups
to e-mail me with wants desires etc...  I already have contact for
Artemisian Royal, and Loch Salann, but it won't hurt for you two also to
send me reminder e-mails.  Of course since it is easier, I'm gonna pass on
some of the information I have collected that will be posted hopefully next
weekend on the site.

 Arn Hold               10 People Pre-Registered with Arn Hold have
requested 2828 Sq' of land.

 Arrows Flight          28 People Pre-Registered with Arrows Flight have
requested 1768 Sq' of land.

 Artemisian Royal       9 People Pre-Registered with Artemisian Royal have
requested 1974 Sq' of land.

 Barony Rook            5 People Pre-Registered with Barony Rook have
requested 400 Sq' of land.

 Barony Rook Royal?     1 People Pre-Registered with Barony Rook Royal? have
requested 144 Sq' of land.

 Bergstadt              12 People Pre-Registered with Bergstadt have
requested 2640 Sq' of land.

 Brewha House           19 People Pre-Registered with Brewha House have
requested 8312 Sq' of land.

 Bronzehelm             12 People Pre-Registered with Bronzehelm have
requested 2205 Sq' of land.

 Castelleone            9 People Pre-Registered with Castelleone have
requested 474 Sq' of land.

 Cote du Ciel           2 People Pre-Registered with Cote du Ciel have
requested 504 Sq' of land.

 Cutlass Cove           7 People Pre-Registered with Cutlass Cove have
requested 450 Sq' of land.

 Gryphons Lair          4 People Pre-Registered with Gryphons Lair have
requested 915 Sq' of land.

 Heartwestin            4 People Pre-Registered with Heartwestin have
requested 486 Sq' of land.

 House Black Flame      5 People Pre-Registered with House Black Flame have
requested 768 Sq' of land.

 House Hawthorne        5 People Pre-Registered with House Hawthorne have
requested 604 Sq' of land.

 House Rikker           5 People Pre-Registered with House Rikker have
requested 1655 Sq' of land.

 Kharra Ginndu          1 People Pre-Registered with Kharra Ginndu have
requested 625 Sq' of land.

 League of York         38 People Pre-Registered with League of York have
requested 5401 Sq' of land.

 Legion Outlands        1 People Pre-Registered with Legion Outlands have
requested 100 Sq' of land.

 Loch Salann            46 People Pre-Registered with Loch Salann have
requested 7442 Sq' of land.

 Odd Lots               1 People Pre-Registered with Odd Lots have requested
900 Sq' of land.

 Outlands               2 People Pre-Registered with Outlands have requested
256 Sq' of land.

 Sentinels Keep         6 People Pre-Registered with Sentinels Keep have
requested 2360 Sq' of land.

 Silverkeep             16 People Pre-Registered with Silverkeep have
requested 2355 Sq' of land.

 Slaughterhouse         12 People Pre-Registered with Slaughterhouse have
requested 2124 Sq' of land.

 Slugg                  11 People Pre-Registered with Slugg have requested
3701 Sq' of land.

 TBA                    1 People Pre-Registered with TBA have requested 140
Sq' of land.

 Terra Sylvae           6 People Pre-Registered with Terra Sylvae have
requested 554 Sq' of land.

 The Abbey              5 People Pre-Registered with The Abbey have
requested 1516 Sq' of land.

 Uggs Encampment        11 People Pre-Registered with Uggs Encampment have
requested 2929 Sq' of land.

 Sunday, May 07, 2006
 A Grand Total of 421 pre-registered people have Requested 80121 Sq' of
Land.
------------------------

Always love how Access can do so much work for me when I ask it real nice.
Finally I'm going to post one other item on the site in the coming week, My
Assigned Parking Grid, and excel spreadsheet based on Pre-Reg number,
showing EVERY parking space.  I thought about it and since the only people
who know who a given Pre-Reg number belongs to is me and those who get their
confirmation, I can't see any harm.  I am hoping parking works very well
this year, it has taken an amazing amount of time to organize.  Thinking
about parking, We need volunteers especially for Parking and Security.

Last but not least, Class schedules and details will be posted on the site
hopefully this week.  Julianna sent it all to me, and I just need to get it
in the form I want, and transferred to the laptop and the site.  If I have
forgotten anything, I'm sorry, I blame it on unfurfilled desires and mental
fatigue.

If you have any questions, wants desires ....... e-mail me and we will do
what we can.  Thank you ALL for your wonderful and continuing support.
Uprising would be seriously impossible without the support of friends like
you.

Lord John Gilson
Autocrat & Pre-Reg/Land Allocation Uprising XX