[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 37, Issue 34

Michael the Loud hanhebin at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 12:28:32 CST 2006

Don't know if I would say not being a member an
excuse.  Just saying that it's a matter of
priorization.

If you were to categorize all the 'YES' answers you
would see very similar answers and overwhelming
positive.  Those answers really don't tell you much
because you are hearing from people who are already
sold on the product.

The reason I stated why I want to see the 'no' answers
is because you get to see areas that can be improved
upon.  For the most part a large majority of those
'YES' answers will still be 'YES' 5 years from now but
wouldn't it be great if you could get more of those
who are current 'no' saying 'YES.'

For the most part you aren't going to hear many 'no'
in this forum.  You'll get a few brave enough to say
but most won't.  You'll also have many who are in the
'no' group are not an active part of this forum.  That
makes the 'no' response kind of meaningless because
you aren't going to get a valid sample size.

What I was trying to encourage bring out is why are
there so many who aren't members.  You have a small
few that are under true financial hardship but the
reasons why a majority of those that aren't would be
interesting reading.

Michael

PS> While a testimonial of what's good about the SCA
can be interesting reading too.  Just the 'no' if said
in a CONSTRUCTIVE way can be used to improve the SCA.