[Artemisia] Re: Straw Poll

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Mon Oct 30 12:47:14 CST 2006

Hi again.

I have received a number of responses, publicly and privately on the informal poll I sent.  The answers I have received were all positive in the sense that they were thoughtful constructive answers.  And not all were "Yes" statements.  I agree that all responses to questions like these can be used to get information.

Thank you to all who have taken the time to participate.  I will still welcome feedback **privately**.  My email is damethea  at  inbox  dot  com

~thea

Dame Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Barony of Loch Salann
Kingdom of Artemisia