[Artemisia] Period Toys & Games Question

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Wed Sep 6 17:28:05 CDT 2006

"with a bit of sticks, rocks, dirt, water, etc.  it's endless... a lot
messier, but definitely cheaper too..."

I kinda like the rocks issue. Heck rocks have been around forever. Let them
play with rocks. In fact get a little piece of leather.......oh say 3 cubits
long, then put another little piece of leather in the middle, then a rock
and lets all see what happens.  COOL !!

I kinda like the sticks issue. Heck sticks have been around forever. Let
them play with sticks. In fact get a couple of sticks and rub them together
for a while. One long thin round one and one kinda flat one. Put the round
one on the flat one and rub them together in a sweeping motion, rubbing it
back and forth in your palms, lets all see what happens.  Cool !!

I kinda like the water and dirt issue................

OK, I'm gonna leave now.
Ulric