[Artemisia] Boccee - was Period Toys & Games Question

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Thu Sep 7 12:29:14 CDT 2006

You can also find unpainted wooden balls at pretty much any craft supply store (example Zims), in an assortment of sizes so that you can 'make' your own set.

Hmmm, why does that sound like yet another kewl kids activity idea... they can blazon the balls with their own devices and/or colorful designs then play the game ;0)

Oh yeah, those pre-made wooden balls in the 'larger' sizes don't come 'cheap'.

Hmmm, felting around rocks to make boccie balls?  Now that might be a thought.

Bethoc