[Artemisia] a big thank you

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 15:23:51 CDT 2007

I would like to thank HL Freydis and Lady Erin for attending Phoenix Rising this past weekend.  They did our equestrian marshaling and equestrian authorizations.  These ladies also hauled over a lot of equipment.

I would also like to thank Don Azir for attending this event as well.  Azir held a rapier marshal/fighters meeting and one on youth combat plus gave the marshals new cards.  It was great to see you Azir and having you fence with our northern fencers.

Vivat!  Vivat!  Vivat!!

Thank you all so very much..

Yours In Service,
Lady Redhawk