[Artemisia] Period Sweets

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 09:04:07 CDT 2007

Ryryd posted “a wonderful custard pot,”” VERY heavy, pure copper.

AND

"You MUST use a gas range. Electric won't work"

Drat … I had forgotten that part.  The range at my new home is electric … much to my dismay.  While there are intentions in the future to convert it back to gas (the hookups are there), I don’t have the appliance to hook in to it yet.

Wonder if I can use the propane appliance outside ….

Cheers

MalkinJo (Georgia L.) FosterNever knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.