[Artemisia] Desserts at Coronation

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 14:47:14 CDT 2007

Sorry Shauna, there are a few of us "freaks of nature" that do believe
in "Death by Chocolate", especially when one doesn't like it and is
allergic to it.  ;-)

--
SMILES!!!
THL Freydis

~The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have.~