[Artemisia] Re:War report from Estrella

Issac Hutzel issachutzel at aol.com
Fri Feb 23 13:45:31 CST 2007

Don Issac here,

 War was excellent this year, the first two scenarios of the first day, were won by Artemisia and Co., But the troops lacked the strength to fight off the foe in the last two scenarios of the day,( The rez points were WAY too close to the front line, and it created a constant flow of fighters to and from the front .)tying up the points 2 to 2. (This meant that Artemisia could win, if we won the first 2 scenarios of day 2) As we left the field it was brought to my Attention that on the Harnessed field, we needed 1 point.
 On the second day, we were informed that His Majesty would be joining us as soon as Artemisia won the last point on the Harnessed field, But it was our intention to dispatch of our enemy long before his Majesty was done. We began the day with the "Alamo" mixer, and only ran the scenario once, due to the fact that His Majesty of the Outlands "just wanted to shoot some people". All of the Allied commanders agreed to concede, and get on with the point scenarios. (Not sense in tiring out the troops in a battle, that frankly wasn't that fun.) First Scenario was a tie, although we held them almost twice as long as they held us. ;)  And the commanders decided to settle it with the best 10 fighters from each side. I (As commander) chose Elyis, Aaron, Tora Taka and one of his students,(west kingdom) And a Don from the west, (His name escapes me) And I can not remember who Caid picked.This was a fast paced fight, and the dust rose quickly, but as it settled, 10 fighters from the other side lay dead, and the only casualty on our side was a single hand! Not one of our fighters died in the assult. Knowing fare well what we needed to do, Artemisia gave all for King and Country in the last challenge, and alas, we were the Victors. For the first time in 9 years, Artemisia presented their Majesties with a rapier pennant. The harnessed fighters, I fear, did not fare as well. I was not on that field this year, so I will allow one of them to tell you the why's and what-nots.
This is the official report from the rapier field.

Don Issac Hutzel Von Wuttenberg