[Artemisia] Embroidery "Solar" at Defender Tourney

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Fri Feb 23 13:32:35 CST 2007

Given the surge of interest in Opus Anglicanum and other embroidery techniques (Opus Anglicanum is one of the arts categores for next year's Estrella War), I plan to sponsor a solar at Defender Tourney in Loch Salann on March 24.

Please bring books, embroidery materials, projects, etc.  This will be a very loosely structured time, and I would just like to enjoy the company of like minded people.

This will be going on somewhere on the site sometime during the day - stay tuned for more details.

~thea
p.s.  If people are interested in bringing books, please contact me off list with the list of books you plan to bring - that way, maybe we won't have multiple copies of the same book.  And yes, Your Excellency Bianca - I still have many of your books.

Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Barony of Loch Salann
Kingdom of Artemisia