[Artemisia] Norman Bling n' Butterflies

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 11:42:22 CST 2007

Dear lords and ladies,

Could someone point me toward an URL or two that displays Norman artifacts
beyond the Bayeaux Tapestry? My web searches haven't turn up much--and what
I have found looks awfully similiar to Viking stuff. I'm looking for symbols
that could be recognized by an SCA 6-year-old.

Also, has Her Highness chosen a charge for her coat of arms? I've searched
thru the kingdom Order of Precedence and the related links for Artemisian
royalty, to no avail. I've even asked an experienced herald. The only
information she was able to give me is that the Princess likes butterflies.

Planning more kids' activities for Coronation,

Aurora de Portugal
Youth Minister, Loch Salann