[Artemisia] Re: That Wrack of Wrabbits

JRoss007 at aol.com JRoss007 at aol.com
Sat Mar 3 07:26:59 CST 2007

OK. Maybe I can live with  that.

Balthazaar
(The Rogue occasionally known as Lord Eoin)

In a message dated 3/2/2007 8:13:57 AM Mountain Standard Time,
morganblaidddu at yahoo.com writes:

Knowing  you both, I'd say Seig is the deafer.  hearing aids help you, can't
help  him.  You can be the emergency deputy deaf guy, in case Seig's not
available.  Or maybe Token Deaf Guy-North.

Morgan