[Artemisia] Honoring lost loved ones

TClayton hereford at xmission.com
Mon Mar 26 12:45:53 CDT 2007

Greetings All, From Their Royal Majesties, Ralph and Kassandra,
    If some one would be so kind to send us all the names of those who have
passed this past year, (off list please) We would be happy to organize
memorial service of some kind either at Uprising or the 10 year anniversary.
    Thank you all,
------Ralph, Rex Artemisia