[Artemisia] Historiography and Richard Lionheart - final answer

rcfaevans at comcast.net rcfaevans at comcast.net
Tue May 8 20:53:51 CDT 2007

I think it was Socrates....

I apologize if anyone felt like I was slamming them. I really wasn't slamming anyone, except myself.  I got nailed to the wall by a Professor at the University of Maryland for incorporating discredited sources and historiographic flaws on my final paper in Early Medieval Europe.  It wouldn't have hurt so much if it wasn't for the simple fact that I was totally wrong with my conclusions.

Ryryd

From: rayzentz at aim.com