[Artemisia] SCA vehicles

Kim Rule kimrule at cableone.net
Thu Oct 4 08:38:44 CDT 2007

I have to agree with Godwin...Our Ranger pickup is small, cute and
hardy!  It is a club cab, with flared sides.  The engine is a 6 cylinder
something or other...We hauled a nice encampment, and ourselves to
Coronation.  Next year...if it's an equestrian event...HINT!!  We'll be
hauling all that, plus some miniature horses in the horse trailer that
the truck pulls.  Now, I wouldn't try to haul 2 big horses in the
trailer, but I think our 4 little ones will be just fine!  The gas
mileage is about 20-25 on the highway...a little less with the trailer.

If I had it to do over again, I'd do the crew cab...more inside space!

Una