[Artemisia] Coronation news

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Sep 5 22:21:06 CDT 2007

Greetings!

Well, with my pocket book being in a VERY flat state, I will not be able
to attend Coronation as I had hoped. Please, everyone, travel safe and
have fun - and somebody please post a Court happenings list afterwards
for those of us who cannot attend but still want to know what happens.

For the individual(s) who I told that I would be at the event and would
be able to provide heraldic assistance, my deepest apologies. I hope to
have the ability to travel restored soon, but fur now it is not
financially possible.

In Service to Artemisia,

Baroness Shauna of Carrick Point