[Artemisia] Defender of the Sable Rose

AzirLt at aol.com AzirLt at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 09:25:14 CDT 2007

Greetings

"personally would like to offer my most sincere and hearty  congratulations
to His Excellency Michael on becoming the newest Defender of  the Sable Rose."

I to would like to add my congratulations to His Excellency Sir  Michael as
well.
This indeed was one of the best fought finals in the history  of our fair
Kingdom.

Defender Vilhelm Silberhammer and His Excellency Sir Michael gave one of  the
finest display of rapier dueling that is an example to us all of  how it
should be. Well done!

Thank you both.

Yours in  Service of the Dream
Maestro Don Azir de  Lucera