[Artemisia] making Metal crutches look period

Lady Syeira of Schattentor ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 21:07:00 CDT 2007

Greetings,
  As some on these lists know Arnhold has their VERY BIG demo Museum Come to Life this weekend. I am planning to attend but as of today I am on crutches. (Long story short I hurt my foot not broken that the Dr can see but the radiologist will say for sure)

  ANYWAY,
  I am looking for ways to disguise my ugly metal crutches to make them look more period.
  I thought of wrapping them in fabric but as we are still unpacking fro our recent move that could be tricky...but not impossible.....
  Any other thoughts???

  YIS,
  Syeira