[Artemisia] Loch Salann Land for Estrella

Loch Salann lochsalannestrella at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 10:52:58 CST 2008

Loch Salann Land for Estrella
Greetings unto the Barony of Loch Salann from the Loch Salann land
allocation staff:

We’re hoping that this missive is gets to all who are
interested in camping with the Barony of Loch Salann. Please pass this message
on to all who need this information.

I have the pleasure to be the
Baronial Land Coordinator for Estrella Warthis
yearwith the help of Dunkr and Una I hope to make this process go smoothly.
I had hoped to make an announcement in court at Solstice but unfortunately the
opportunity never presented itself. While there should be land for all I would
like to take this time to find out who is planning on camping within the Loch
Salann encampments and how best to plan the layout of the
encampment.

Please e-mail or snail mail me withthe following
info
Your name(mundane & SCA
please):

Tent sizeL&W(please remember to include ropes):
Which side your opening is on (L or W):
What
house are you camping with:

Please keep in mind that we will need paths and walkways as well so in
reporting your square footage needs, please be tight with them. The Baronial pavilion will also beavailable for use as a central area.

We will have a map at the entrance to the Loch Salann encampment so you will know
where your encampment is within the Loch Salann land borders. It is my plan to
have the land staked, roped off and labeled appropriately.

The deadline
forpre Registration and a granteecamping space within Artemisian Land at
Estrella war is January 15th.
If you are not Pre Registoring please still send me your info, if there is room I will get you in.

To assist us in the
preparation and to prevent anyone's e-mail from getting lost in the shuffle,
Dunkr has setup an e-mail address that we can send out information from and
members of the Barony can reply to. We prefer to be contacted via e-mail however
snail mail is also listed below.
The
e-mail address isLochsalannestrella at yahoo.com
I would encourage everyone
to pre- register as it makes arrival times much easier on event staff and you
can get in at 8:00.am. on Monday!
If you have any
questionsjust ask.

Thank you.