[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 52, Issue 45

Dan Lind darthnapster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 12:54:31 CST 2008

On 1/29/08, Kelli Kennison <kellikennison at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Old as the Hills and Green as Grass...
>
>       My first camping event....
>
>       Royalty - First Contact
>
> Harvest War 1 - Tree Battle - Standing on the sidelines watching my new
> boyfriend and standing next to this blonde chick w/crown
> Me - "What's with the crown"?
> Blonde chick - " I'm Queen"
> Me - "Cool, - How do you get one of those"?
> Blonde chick - " You win a Crown Tourney"
> Me - "Hmmm...cool..I would like one".  "It's pretty :)".
> Blonde chick - smiles "Thank you".
> Me - "Who is your guy"?
> Blonde chick " That one there" - points out handsome big blonde guy
> w/Crown.
> Me- "Not bad :D"..and winks at Blonde chick
> Thus my first conversation with Her Grace Sarah....
> I just sit here and shake my head...
>
> Pasha

That is awesome.  I had a very similar conversation with a guy getting into
armor at a fighter practice.  I asked him if he had any royal aspirations.
He replied that he was taking the throne that weekend.  It was the once and
every other king Brion.  I too shake my head at what a newb I was (and still
am).

Christian
--
Einarr the Christian Son of Håkon, GPA