[Artemisia] Funding improvements at The Farm

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Tue Jan 29 14:42:36 CST 2008

> As someone who has been closely associated with the dreaming, planning, and
> actual improving of HG Alan's farm for our usage, one of the issues that
> continually arise is one of funding.

May I suggest that we could have a fundraiser for this express purpose at Uprising this year and perhaps do this on a ongoing basis rather than adding to the event fees themselves. That way those with the wherewithall to contribute to the beautification of the site can do so and those who have less funds at their disposal are not discouraged from attending becasue of the extra cost.

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo