[Artemisia] Additional Rapier @ Uprising redux

azirlt at aol.com azirlt at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 22:28:40 CDT 2008

Run the tourney I like the thing.

Don Azir

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Bradley <connor.mac.michil at gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 5:45 pm
Subject: [Artemisia] Additional Rapier @ Uprising redux

Ok, everyone, rapier fighters especially,

I'm making my decision on whether or not to run the Rose and Butterfly
Tourney at Uprising in the immediate future (like, no later than
Thursday). There were oh, 8 - 10 or so that expressed interest at
Quest, and another 3 - 4 after the first announcement. Is that enough
for me to run the tourney...maybe. But, I'd like to see more. To up
the ante *if* I run it, as sponsor, I will provide a prize for the
winning fighter and their Lady of the * Sponsor.

And, Battle Chess is out.

Don Conchobhar