[Artemisia] Weekend Schedule - Kingdom Archery Kingdom Equestrian

Thaya S - Dame Rachel damethaya at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 09:10:06 CDT 2008

Greetings to you all,
  Here is the GENERAL schedule for the weekend event happening this coming weekend in Arn Hold.  It is also attached in an MS Excel spreadsheet format for those who prefer.  I copied it below for those who can not access MS Excel on their Computers.  You will note that NO classes are scheduled this weekend.   This is for two reasons, 1 we had no one come forward to offer to teach until only a few days ago when it was already WAY too late to plan for spacing, and 2 it was preferred by the powers that be that the weekend focus be to support our Archers and Equestrians and not take the populous away with too many things all happening at once.  So everyone please come on out and enjoy the spectacle, if you do not ride or shoot then come socialize while we all encourage those who do.  Please DO take into account that times may change a little depending on the weather and other unforeseen issues - such as something running a little longer then expected.  Please use this schedule
 as a GENERAL guideline only.  (please do NOT offer to teach classes now, we have already planned for none, thanks anyway).
  Regards,
  Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
  Event Steward - Fletch, Foal and Frolic Event
  (Kingdom Archery, Kingdom Equestrian and Baronial Archery Championships)
  Sixth Baroness of Arn Hold

                    Friday 05/30            3:00pm  Site Opens          4:00pm            5:00pm            6:00pm            7:00pm            8:00pm            9:00pm            WEE Hours                                        Saturday 05/31          7:00am        Rapier Dawn Duel    8:00am    Hound Coursing  Authorization Horse Handling      9:00am          10:00am  Morning Court          11:00am    Kingdom Archery Championships        12:00 noon          1:00pm    Armored Fighter Scenarios  Rapier - Bridge              Duels & Other    2:00pm  Equestrian Authorization      3:00pm  Kingdom Equestrian Championship  Archery Shoots    4:00pm        5:00pm        6:00pm          7:00pm  Evening Court           8:00pm          9:00pm  Bardic Gathering & social               (inside Baronial pavilion)          Wee Hours    Torchlight Heavy Tourney?  Torchlight Rapier Duel?                                             Sunday 06/01          7:00am      Rapier Dawn Duel
 8:00am    Hound Coursing        9:00am  Royal Ladies Brunch * * * (everyone is invited)        10:00am  Arn Hold Archery Championship         11:00am          12:00 noon  Youth Combat          1:00pm          2:00pm  Closing Court          3:00pm  Site Closes                                     * * * The brunch will be set up so that all can enjoy their repast while watching the dogs course,        followed by enjoying the Baronial Archery Championship, all during the brunch together.

“There have always been tyrants, and for a time
   they prosper.  But they always lose in the end, always.”
- M Gandhi
  Legal: Mrs. Thaya G. Shaeffer
  SCA:  H.E. Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
            Sixth Baroness of Arn Hold