[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S entrants

B Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Wed Apr 29 06:38:38 CDT 2009

Morgan,
Keep in mind the requirements for Champion are "5 in 3" that is, 5 different
entries in 3 different grand categories.  Consider the effort for creating a
masterpiece work (for that's what you need if you want to wear the chain),
and multiply that by 5.  Oh, and you have to have 3 different Grand
Cateories, so that's cooking, textiles, performance; or metalwork, brewing,
illumination...  Truly the Champion is someone who can pull from 3
completetly different areas and make them shine.

-Braden (former Kingdom A&S Champion)

Baron K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA  Baron of Arn Hold
(Brad Wolf)
Red meat is not bad for you.  Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.