[Artemisia] Teen track

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 24 18:44:17 CDT 2009

Hi, Esther.

> Sarah and I could use information on how to include her SCA participation, volunteering, research, and accomplishments on college applications.  Any suggestions would be very appreciated!

Let me put out a request to the local Starving Students(tm). I know that several folk down here are still in school or recently completed their degrees, but none of the ones I know personally were at fighter practice last night. The one English major I was able to tap won't be attending Collegium; I need to concentrate on firming that up before I can give some attention to sideways-related matters.

>Someone needs to film "Rat the demo model" in the class, I'd love to see that.

I'll see what I can do. >:)

Aurora