[Artemisia] A&S Melee Challenge

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 14:11:23 CDT 2010

Ashe'el said:
How many teams can one person be on?

Ash would be the one to ask! I had actually not considered the idea. My first impulse was to say only 1 team per entrant, but the more I think about it the more I like the idea of allowing one individual to be on as many teams as they want, since the team wins and not the individuals. In a typical melee event, fighters may find themselves switching teams for different scenarios. I like the idea of participants being free to join many teams for just one team. It offers maximum opportunity for participation and artistic expression. So spread those skills around and as the marshal says: Lay ON!

Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler, Barony of Loch Salann
MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"