[Artemisia] Request for award recommendations

Katie Melander raudhara at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 10:08:08 CST 2010

Greetings to all:

Their Royal Highnesses Daman and Veronique have honored me by requiring my service as their
Royal Scribe and Scroll Coordinator. To that end they have charged me to send
this message to all in Artemisia, that they wish to receive recommendations for
those who deserve recognition. If you know of someone who deserves an award,
please let Their Highnesses know.

Anyone at all can recommend someone for any award. For example, you don't need
to be a Peer to recommend someone for Peerage, or anything else.

The best recommendations include the person's full name (spelled correctly,
please), what group they are from, the award you would like to see them receive,
and the reason(s) you would like them to receive it. If you know they will be at
specific events, please include that as well. Introduce yourself briefly, and if
you would like to be charged with doing the scroll, please say so. And please
don't let the subject of your recommendation know about it. It doesn't need to
be long or fancy.

The Crown, much as They would like to, can't be everywhere and see everything.
They depend on recommendations from the Kingdom so They can bestow recognition
where it is due. So please share what you know with Them.

Having said all that, I must also add the sad fact that unfortunately, not every
recommendation can be acted upon. Please respect the judgment of the Crown

in these matters.

Their Highnesses' contact information will be in the Sage Advice and on the
Artemisian Web page after Coronation. Please send this to any lists you deem appropriate.

Thank you all in advance for your help.

Best regards to all,
Baroness Katya in Raudhara, OP
Royal Scribe to Their Highnesses Daman and Veronique