[Artemisia] Coronation results

M Steele mps0307 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 21:42:11 CST 2010

As HE Morgan indicated, Lady Oonaugh and I were given Gryphon's Hearts and as His Grace Duke Allen indicated, HE Sir Kian was given the Gryphon of Artemisia.

After stepping down as Kingdom Seneschal HE Juliana nic Lachlainn was recognized by HRM Sean for her service, advice, and trust with a King's Council.
Lord Loclan Bjornson was given a Gryphon's Heart (and later in the day went on to win his second Queen's Champion tournament).
Lady Vigdis Hakondottir was also awarded with a Gryphon's heart and additionally HRM Nisa thanked Vigdis for her service, advice, and trust by recognizing her with a Queen's Confidence.

Y.I.S.
Dunkr Ormrhandleggr GHA