[Artemisia] "Sooper" Stone Soup

Bethoc du Cruford leishman10 at msn.com
Tue May 25 07:40:07 CDT 2010

So far, it looks as though we'll be coming to the event... and if we do, and it's Friday that we come, I'll bring something to either toss into the soup, or eat on the side.

Not sure what time we'll be getting there though as Brokha doesn't even get home from work till around 5... guess we'll see.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Bethoc.