[Artemisia] OT- Fishing Invitation (sorry to use up the bandwidth)

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 02:54:16 CDT 2010

Greetings All,

For those who do not live in the greater Loch Salann area, or who do live here
but have no interest in fishing, read no further.  If you do live in the area
and are interested in fishing, please read on-

Hello fellow Anglers!  Since next weekend (Oct. 23rd) has nothing going on in
our area, and I'm thoroughly enjoying my other hobby, I invite you to join me at
Millrace Pond in Taylorsville, right next to the Taylorsville Dog Park, for
a morning of fishing fun!  I'd like to start about 7:45/8 am, right at
"sunrise", and fish until we've all bagged our limit (2 fish each).  The 10-day
forecast says light rain on that Saturday, which is good fishin' weather, last
week with on/off drizzle the fish were biting at 7:30 am, and were still biting
when we called it a day at noon.  If you don't have a current license, you can
get a one-day license online/at a store for $8.  If you are inclined to join
"us", please RSVP to me by Friday, I may bring food for all.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP