[Artemisia] sumptuary question

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 11:27:37 CST 2011

----- Original Message ----

Ah, Ekalaka!  I'm sure Their Majesties will be happy to know that you stand
guard at (literally) the End of Their Highway.  Just think, if you recruit the
entire town population, you could establish another Palatine Barony!

 Morgan (former Montanan and Deputy Seneschal-Land Allocation)

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP