[Artemisia] Save the Date! Bardic Madness XXI - April 23, 2011

Juliana Foxcroft julifox at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 09:26:05 CST 2011

Please feel free to cross-post.

----- Forwarded Message ----

From: Jean Hetzel <baronesseithni at yahoo.com>
To: ncb at mailman.northshield.org
Sent: Fri, January 21, 2011 11:34:16 AM
Subject: [NCB] Bardic Madness XXI

Greetings unto the Bardic Community!
I am happy to announce Bardic Madness XXI to be held April 23, 2011 in the Shire
of Schattentor!

      Challenges for Bardic Madness XXI will include themes of
      “magic” numbers, coming of age, journeys through time and space, natural
      beauty, and (of course) drinking
      songs. Challenges will be arranged into four Fyts, with breaks for
      classes and fellowship between them, and a tasty feast during the last
      Fyt. The specifics of the Challenges and Patron openings are pending -
watch this list for their announcement in the coming weeks!

Bards of
      all sorts, whether song-smiths, poets, story-tellers, or instrumentalists
      are invited to attend and participate. Patronship is also strongly
      encouraged – what is a performance without an audience, after all? – so do

      join us to appreciate these talented gentles even if you are not inclined
      toward performance yourself.

      Please
      watch the website for further information including classes, challenges,
      feast and lunch info, and more.
http://www.bardicmadness.org/

Please contact me with any questions or if you would like to teach a class at
the event.

See you in Schattentor!
~Eithni
Bardic Madness Provost