[Artemisia] Need help for Saturday

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:35:20 CDT 2011

The awesome Lady Lianor offered:

> You would be invited to the dinner, of course, and in addition to that I
> would be happy to make for you any dish you like, medieval or mundane, to
> take home with you. I make tasty medieval meat pies, and personal-sized
> meat pies freeze really well, so they'd be great to take on journeys...

I can certainly vouch for the quality of my fair cousin's cooking. If you weren't able to attend BLS Defenders
and sample the delectable treats from the scrumptious sideboard at my vigil, grab this chance to take home
some incredible munchies of your own. Seriously. She can do kosher and Muslim as well as vegan,  and
she's well accustomed to working around food allergies.

Mmm, cinammon marzipan, nom nom nom....

Aurora de Portugal
Kingdom Youth Officer,
Newly-hatched Bird