[Artemisia] (no subject)

jedda_fw at yahoo.com jedda_fw at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 08:22:38 CDT 2011

Greetings,

Harvest War seemed to go well.  Our Shire hopes you had a great time.

In the lost and found was a camera, it was turned over to our Seneschal Beodin. beodin at rocketmail.com
please contact him there.

Also a wooden goblet, a hat (which someone asked about) and small childs cloak.

If you were missing anything am sorry that is all that was turned over to me.  Contact me at jedda_fw at yahoo.com
and we can arrange to get it to you somehow.  I will be attending Crown Tourney and will bring what I have there.

I looked around the site and thank you all to those that cleaned their areas, I was happy that we didn't have to clean anywhere.

There were so many that helped with little things and some really big things, I want to thank everyone that made Harvest War happen.  I have heard from a few that they really enjoyed the event even with the bit of rain.  I hope  you put it on your calendar for next year.

The Shire of Cote du Ciel thanks you all

YIS
Lady Cathryn Anne of Newberry