[Artemisia] Raptor War!

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Sun Jun 24 11:19:11 CDT 2012

Greetings to Artemisia!

Etienne and Morgan, Vicar and Vicaress of Arn Hold, would like to invite
everyone to Raptor War at Blackwell’s Meadow north of Glenns Ferry, Idaho,
July 5-8.  In addition to gorgeous camping within a small grove of Aspen
trees, there will be a huge variety of activities for everyone - first and
foremost being the Investiture of Sir Fernando and Duena Syeira, the Ninth
Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold.

   - Site opens on Thursday, July 5th at 4pm

   - *Friday* - Archery classes; Equestrian practice; Pewter casting class
   and Rapier Rogue competition; Heavy fighting -Bear pit and Jugging; Kingdom
   and Baronial Thrown Weapons Championship; Helga Ball; Final Baronial Court
   and a Hafla!!

   - *Saturday* - Baronial Investiture; Snowball Tourney and battle
   scenarios; Kingdom and Baronial Archery Championship; Baronial Equestrian
   Championship; Thrown Weapons classes and Cooking classes; Evening Court
   at TRM whim followed by a bonfire Bardic

   - *Sunday* - Aerial targets, trebuchets and lure coursing; site closes
   at 5pm.

Full details of the site and schedule, plus directions can be found here:
http://raptorwar.baronyarnhold.org/Home.html

We hope to see all of our friends there!!

Morgan and Etienne