[Artemisia] Arts and tea

Andrea Balla aravis227 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 21:34:41 CST 2012

Greetings!As the weather turns and the days shorten I look back on the year and reflect upon the things that have been accomplished. I have been humbled and honored by the enthusiasm for the challenges I have issued and I have see many beautiful, useful, interesting, and delicious things created.  I look forward to continuing in the new year, but now, it is time to celebrate and share. I invite all who have participated in the challenges or who are interested in seeing the things that have been done or who simply wish to discuss the arts and sciences to join me for a tea at Solstice this December.
As the current challenge is yielding some amazing looking dishes, I encourage all who have participated to bring their treat to share. I will provide several tasty things, as well. Please be sure to have an ingredient list handy for any allergy concerns. Also be aware that you will need to cool or heat your dish on your own, we will not have access to the kitchen.
If you have participated in the challenges please bring your projects or pictures of them if bringing the item is impossible.
As always, please feel free to join us in the Maysun Challenges group on Facebook if you're interested in following along. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/269991416432495/)
In service,THL Maysun