[Artemisia] Estrella War!

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Sun Jan 11 22:09:09 CST 2015

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to remind folks that Pre-Reg for Estrella 31 closes on 2/2 for
mail-in and 2/14 for the online peeps.  If you register early, you get to
go onsite the day before everyone else *and* get to save some cash.

The main website is here:  http://estrellawar.org/

If you've never been (or even if you haven't been lately) we HIGHLY
recommend it.  Arizona in February beats the heck out of winter up north.

We are working out a camp space idea with our cousins in the Barony of Twin
Moons - so stayed tuned!!

See you soon!

Morgan and Etienne

--
--
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved