[Blgspops] Concert venue confirmed!

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 11:46:54 CST 2019

Julie M was meeting with me yesterday and we went online to try and
reserve the Big meeting room at the library.

I got the confirmation this morning. It is reserved from 5 pm  to 8:30
pm on Thursday, May 23. This gives us plenty of time to do any set up,
perform and then clean up. Putting things away and picking up any
leftover trash is on us, of course.

SO, we can have a nice room with much more of an audience in May!

See everyone this Thursday! Remember - Recruit, Recruit, Recruit! We can
use more people on all instruments, clarinet, flute, any brass, bassoon,
all strings!

Jacquie

President/Flute

(doing the Happy Dance in my chair)