[Ek_fiber] Re: Ek_fiber Digest, Vol 1, Issue 7

Sarah Fiedler sarah.fiedler at gmagroup.com
Tue Jun 21 16:54:20 CDT 2005

You can see prior posts by following the link on this page:

HYPERLINK
"http://lists.gallowglass.org/mailman/listinfo/ek_fiber"http://lists.gallowg
lass.org/mailman/listinfo/ek_fiber

I was thinking, the other day, that it would be nice to have a place to post
pictures and share patterns and other files.  I don't think the list comes
with that.

At first thought I'm with you, Elizabeth, I think loose and mostly arts
supportive is a good place to start.  It would probably be good to keep
track of who has which skills so that if I decide I want to learn something
I would know who to go to for help.  Badge would be good.

Must go write a marketing letter (urk, not my specialty)...
Sarah