[Ek_fiber] Greetings

silveroak at juno.com silveroak at juno.com
Thu Jun 23 14:50:01 CDT 2005

Greetings!

>I don't thing the list we are on well store file and photos the way
>Yahoo groups does. Maybe we should look into a web page to cover >that. Well the server we are using give us space for a web page as >well as the list?

One of the cool things about becoming a Chartered Guild is that you get free space on the East Kingdom web site!  I know, it's a pain till that happens....

Sarah, do you want to ask Robin about getting it earlier, or shall I?  It would be easy to get a webmin for a web site, unless someone else wants to volunteer!

-Carowyn  (check out ekmg.eastkingdom.org for a sample)