[Ek_fiber] Another Intro

Sarah Fiedler sarah.fiedler at gmagroup.com
Tue Jun 28 15:20:56 CDT 2005

Welcome Mairgert :)  I know someone with a cap pattern. I'm sure she'll pop
up eventually, but I know she has very large mundane things to deal with
right now.  IIrc, it has to do with double pointed needles and lots of
increasing.

I also prefer knitting to crochet.  I'm currently into knitting socks so
hose can't be far behind.  I look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks
at SRWC.

Pax,
Sarah