[EKStationers] Presentation at Coronation - April 12

Callender, Gina callenderg at coned.com
Mon Mar 31 12:38:12 CDT 2008

Hi everyone,
I hope everyone has been well.  I will be at Coronation, but I just got
a last minute scroll assignment so I'm not sure if I will have anything
to contribute to the presentation.  I look forward to seeing those who
will be there and would love to come to court with you.

Just to let everyone know, I'll be teaching a calligraphy class next
week at the BBM EKU.  And, on May 10, I'll be going a bookbinding demo
at the Museum of Biblical Arts (www.mobia.org) from 12pm-4pm.  The demo
will be a simple single and multi-panel pamphlet, since the target
audience is children.  If you are able, please stop by.

Thank you,
Li

Hi folks,

With Coronation just a few weeks away, I wanted to post a reminder that
the company will be doing its gift presentations at Coronation, both to
the outgoing and incoming royalty.

1) If anyone is planning on bringing something, please let me know.  If
you need to mail something, you can mail it to me and Lyle at:

Lyle and Heather Gray
38B Barnes Road
Shelburne Falls, MA 01370-9400

2) Whether or not you will have something material to contribute, if
you'll be at Coronation, please join the company in going into court to
do the presentations.

3) Reminder of types of gifts... we have a wide spectrum to pull from,
of books, prints, bookmarks, quills, ink, book pouches, penners, etc.

This summer we hope to get our workshop set up again, so hopefully we
can start holding classes again, which I'm sure, along with other folks
workshops, will help get us all inspired to make book arts-related
things once again!

Cheers,

Elwynne,
Clerk