[EKStationers] Ekstationers Digest, Vol 36, Issue 3

Jeff Gedney gedney1 at iconn.net
Mon Mar 31 14:47:42 CDT 2008

>Hmmm. The skins and such sound very interesting. I have a local music shop
>that does repairs and sells a lot of drums. I'll see if I can get some
>there. What kind of prep work do the skins need?

You can get Drumskins in various weights from Tandy Leather Crafts.
I covered my Bodhran with skin I got online form Tandy, and the quality and uniformity was very good.
As good as that which I got from a professional, though a _bit_ thicker. I am sure that it varies.

Capt Elias
Dragonship Haven, East