[Sca-librarians] WorldCat

Mary Haselbauer mary_m_haselbauer at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 08:10:14 CDT 2004

The process is explained here
http://www.oclc.org/worldcat/pilot/how/default.htm

Apparently the "Find in a library" box only pops up if
you are in a participating library. If you happen to
be at computer outside your library it won't be
automatic. However, I found that putting in  find in a
library after the title I was looking for brough up
the world cat site first.

I'm not sure if my library particpates in worldcat.
It's a small 2 person (though only one at the moment)
library for members of a medical speciality
organization. I sure hope they hire me a nice boss
soon. :)

Cheers,
Slaine